Sunday, February 17, 2013

Frantic February

The last few weeks have been so busy with dance and pageant activities. I have auditioned for summer intensive programs with Joffrey Ballet, American Ballet Theater, and Orlando Ballet. I'm pleased to say that I was accepted into all three, but now I must make a decision of which to attend this summer.

Our first dance competitions have begun with Columbia Performing Arts Center and we are on the road to competitions many weekends to show off our dancing skills.

I've also been busy preparing my talent, paperwork and wardrobe for the state pageant in June. Summer seems so far away, but it will be here rather quickly.  This weekend I was able to participate in some mock interviews that my pageant board arranged to help me prepare for state. I am so thankful for the support that they give me on this journey in the pageant world. I have been given so many new opportunities that are helping me develop various skills. What a great experience this has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment