Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Busy Networking and Platform Day

Today was full of handshakes, networking, nutrition and exercise! I started off at the Columbia Chamber of Commerce Breakfast and Columbia Business Showcase. I was privileged to learn from two amazing mentors, Brenna McDermott of Columbia Business Times and Gina Ridgway Long of Phoenix Home Care ! I even got to meet with the superintendent of Columbia Public Schools, Dr. Peter Stiepleman! Next, I headed to Rock Bridge Elementary School where three first grade classes completed their second of five lessons on nutrition and exercise with me! We learned about the vegetable food group today and played "Broccoli Says", to fit in with the theme. I led this game which meant lots of running in place, jumping jacks, and push-ups for the kids! I love the amazing opportunities I am provided with to help develop my professionalism and platform! ‪#‎maot‬ ‪#‎operationfitkids‬





1 comment:

  1. If contemporary man-made climate changers had lived in Sodom & Gomorrah they would have blamed CO2 emissions for the fire & brimstone.

    YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG> A CHRISTIAN VIEW-------http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com


    image





    A CHRISTIAN VIEW
    a blog about Christian doctrine
    View on steve-finnell.blogspo...
    Preview by Yahoo

    ReplyDelete