Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Spring Break Rejuvenation

I am fortunate to have an annual week long Spring Break at my school. My family and I normally plan a trip to a warm weather destination, but this year we decided to visit my sister who moved to New York City last summer. Spring Break is a great time to break away from the every day norms and get to do something different. I was able to visit Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Center, go on stage at Radio City Music Hall, enjoy delicious french macaroons at Laduree, and visit Central Park on a beautiful sunny day! Shopping, relaxing and pageant prep were all on my agenda and to end my Spring Break week I visited The Ohio State University which I hope to attend in 2017!  The dance team was having a prep clinic for future dancers, so this is a great opportunity for me to make contacts, get questions answered and find out what life as a dancer in college would be like.  I hated missing my pageant team's Branson Showcase, but am so proud to be sister queens with all of the girls who earned $3,500 for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals!
Dad and me on Top of the Rock

Dad and me in Central Park

Michael and Niky

Mom and me

Radio City Music Hall Stage - unbelievable how big it is!

Touching the top of the Empire State Building

The subway is REALLY fast!

My favorite french macaroon store!

The Ohio State University

Senior Dancers at The Ohio State

Goofing around on Top of the Rock




No comments:

Post a Comment