Monday, May 23, 2016

Success

Countdown to the crown day 6 is today! Success is one of the points of the Miss America crown. MAO empowers women across the country to strive for excellence in every avenue of her life. The skills I have gained from this organization are unparalleled to any others in my life. I hope to use my experiences from the Miss America Organization to become a hospital administrator of a successful children's hospital. Pictured with me are my first pageant directors Dawn Achtermann Williams and Dave Williams along with my first sister queen and former Miss Missouri's Outstanding Teen,Charlee Bisch When we had our send off party, Dawn and Dave gave me a beautiful pin to wear on my sash. They told each of their titleholders which point of the crown they believed they represented the most. My point was ‪#‎success‬. I will always remember this memory I shared with people who constantly support me and encourage me to grow. ‪#‎theresheis‬

 

No comments:

Post a Comment