Friday, December 20, 2013

Russell Ravens Rock It!

I had a great time this morning going to my former Elementary School, Russell Elementary and visiting with all 4 of the 4th grade classes and one of the 1st grade classes about my platform, Operation Fit Kids.  Many of the 4th graders were in my Russell Cheer Club last year. I haven't been able to sponsor the club this year due to the change of starting times at Elementary and Highs Schools and I miss those kids so much! It was great to see them again and tell them about my upcoming Fitness Fun Day on January 11th.

This wraps up my 2 weeks of visiting students in 1st - 5th grade in 17 classes in 5 elementary schools in Columbia. I have spoken to approximately 450 kids. All of this during finals week, too! It was so much fun, but I'm ready for the holiday break.
Ms. Arnett's 4th grade Class

Mrs. Beattie's 4th grade class

Miss Horrell's and Miss Winkler's 4th grade classes


I wrote lots of autographs and advice to 4th graders.


1st graders had lots of questions and answers and were very respectful,

Mrs. Drennan's 1st grade class. She was also my 1st grade teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment