Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dance Weekend

I had a great weekend training in my talent of dance this weekend at the Adrenaline Dance Convention and Competition in St. Louis, MO.  I competed in 7 group dances with my studio and we did quite well, coming home with 1st Overall Status with Small Group, Large Group and Lines. Our dance "Walk It Off" was awarded the "Best of Show" in the 13+ age range of all dances competing.

In addition to competing I got to take classes with some fabulous choreographers and train in ballet, contemporary, jazz, hip hop and tap. 14 hours of dancing on Saturday and 9 hours on Sunday means I'm pretty worn out but it was a great time!

Giving Kate a hug after a long, but fun weekend!

My CPAC buddy Mira. It's her first year on the team and she did GREAT!

Just some of the awards that our studio received,

Accepting our award for the "Best of Show" with all of the weekend's choreographers!

No comments:

Post a Comment