Friday, April 11, 2014

Project Runway - Recycle Challenge

Today I was asked to judge a Project Runway competition at my former middle school for my FACS teacher. The students were asked to take "clean" trash and make it into a garment and model it in class. The other judges and I were allowed to ask them questions about their designs and we had to vote on a winner just like the TV show. It was so much fun seeing what the students had designed and visiting with this age of students, just a bit younger than me. Thank you to Mrs. Scanlon for inviting me to see her very talented class! I had a blast. Here are some pictures of the designs.




Here I am posing with some of the talented models!

Judges for the 2nd round - Mr. Drennan, Mrs. Thomas and me.

Judges for the 1st round - Mr. Aulgur, Mr. Carter, Mr. Horstmann, Ms. Cunningham, and me

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment