Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fitness Fun Day - January 11, 2014

I am pleased to announce that I will be hosting a Fitness Fun Day at Gentry Middle School on January 14th, 2014.  This will be a day for kids in grades 1st - 5th grade to have an afternoon of fitness activities and fun. There will be a cheer clinic led by the Rock Bridge Cheerleaders. I will have a dance clinic led by myself and some of my dance friends. We will have a Fitness Fun Challenge in the gym to explore ways to stay fit and just have a lot of fun. The Fun Day will start at 1:00pm and end at 3:30pm.

We will have a special guest, Shelby Ringdahl, Miss Missouri, 2013 who will be available to speak with kids, help out with our fitness day, and take pictures if you like. Price is $20, and includes a snack and water bottle.   All of the proceeds will go to our Miss America charity, Children's Miracle Network.

If you would like to sign up, please print out and send the attached registration form with your payment to the address listed.

1 comment:

  1. Fitness fun day is interesting. I want an event like this. I just need a fitness trainer in Springfield.

    ReplyDelete