Friday, November 15, 2013

Productive Day

Today was a day off of school, so I took advantage of the time to do some platform preparation. I met with the local Children's Miracle Network coordinator to make some plans for future ways that I can help out with fundraising and appearances for CMN here in Columbia. I was excited to make this contact so we could put our efforts together to raise money for Children's Hospital over the next year.

I was also able to get a little shopping in for some speaking engagements and appearances that I will be having in the next few months, as well as prepare for my Fitness Fun Day coming up on January 11th. This event will help promote my personal platform of Operation Fit Kids, as well as raise funds for Children's Miracle Network!  More information to come on this exciting event!

No comments:

Post a Comment